December 18, 2010

A New Blog

I am going to take a new approach to my writing and I'm not going to wait until January 1, 2011 to do it. Welcome to my blog. I'm determined to write in earnest this coming year and this is where I'm going to do it. It will be a tremendous challenge for me not to make this blog private - I'm the writer who doesn't think anything I write is really 'good enough' to let other people read. The truth is - I have no chance in the world of writing a book that will be published if I can't get past keeping everything that I write to myself.


So ... here's to publishing what I write, staying honest, and blogging often.


There are a million blogs out here about a billion things - why should you read mine? ~ I'm not sure that you should and I'm definitely not going to try to sell you on it. Let me know what you think and if something strikes a chord or resonates - join in the conversation. It will be a journey, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment